Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Aromascope- an exciting new perfume blog

Aromascope is a new blog about "perfume and all things aromatic". Ina, the author of the blog, is the biggest lemming-monger in the whole wide perfume universe, really, no one can compare to her in the art of finding new and exciting perfume releases. She plans to cover such topics as perfume reviews, new releases, information on where to buy perfumes, and will also have a special page for perfume newbies. My credit card is already shrieking in horror.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Sadie said...

Do I need to follow one more...

10:52 AM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

Sadie,
Yes! :-)

10:54 AM EDT  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks! I'll check it out!

11:38 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to check it out, Ina is indeed a major lemming creator :)

4:56 PM EDT  
Blogger tmp00 said...

I don't know whether to curse you or thank you: the first thing I see on the site (Lumiere Luxe candle) is a perfect birthday gift for a friend. Thank you for the birthday gift idea, curse you for another source enabling me in my 'fume fetish. You, of course, are my primary perfume Circe, as you well know.

And I still haven't bought tires. I'm taking the bus. But I smell FABULOUS!

12:13 AM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

T,
Tires are overrated! :-)

9:35 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the perfume blog update

1:52 PM EDT  
Blogger Claude Edwin Theriault said...

Great info, I shall return to read more...

11:30 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home