Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Some interesting information: Sephora France bestsellers for 2005

According to Cosmeticnews.com, in 2005, the following fragrances were the bestsellers at Sephora in France:

Women's fragrances:
1. J'adore, Christian Dior
2. Angel, Thierry Mugler
3. N°5, Chanel
4. FlowerbyKenzo
5. Lolita Lempicka
6. Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel
7. Shalimar, Guerlain
8. Amor Amor, Cacharel
9. Very Irrésistible Givenchy
10. Classique, Gaultier

Men's fragrances:
1. Le Mâle, Jean Paul Gaultier
2. Boss Homme, Hugo Boss
3. Eau Sauvage, Dior
4. Acqua di Gio, Giorgio Armani
5. Chrome, Azzaro
6. Allure Homme, Chanel
7. Boss Soul, Hugo Boss
8. (Black) Code, Armani
9. Azzaro pour Homme
10. Kenzo pour Homme

10 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Hmmm... and to think that *I* didn't buy ANY of these!

5:33 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

From both lists, the only one I have is No 5.

8:25 AM EST  
Blogger Jenny said...

I love to know the favorites of all the members. My favorite is
Chanel no 19 it's so complex and so unique, I feel attractive when I wear this fragrance. It's tender but also classy. I love perfumes that touch you right away. I have Chanel no 5 but I love no 19 ten times more.
I have more favorites like
Must de Cartier only the perfume version not the edt.
Laura, Dune, Gio( I know it's overpowering), Organza, Ysatis, Mitsouko, Shalimar, Samsara, Sun, Vent vert, Anayake etc etc.

12:44 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Jenny,
My favorite at the moment is Musc Ravageur. I also love Chanel Bois des Iles, Shiseido Feminite du Bois, Donna Karan Chaos, Parfums d'Empire Ambre Russe and so many others.

1:24 PM EST  
Blogger Jenny said...

Oh yes I like Feminite du Bois also, I love the smell of Cedar and in Feminite du Bois you can smell the cedar. I can imagine that some people wouldn't like it because it's so different like other perfumes. But I adore it.

1:00 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Jenny,
Have you tried Bois et Fruits by Serge Lutens? I find it quite similar to Feminite, wonderful scent!

8:00 AM EST  
Blogger Jenny said...

No I haven't but if you say so I surtenly will. Thank you for the tip.
Did you already try "People of the labyrinth"? I didn't but I try to find a sample of it. I reed that it is a special perfume like no other perfume and it is from Holland(like me). I love to hear your comment on that perfume.

12:52 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Jenny,
it is a complex, unusual scent. So many people love it, it is certainly a "cult" scent. I am in a minority, I don't like it . On me, it is heavy, sweet amber scent. But please do try for yourself, it is very different on different people!

8:36 AM EST  
Blogger tmp00 said...

I'm glad that Eau Sauvage is on the list: this was the scent of my teenage years, along with Habit Rouge before I walked into Berdorfs and discovered Annick Goutal.

1:24 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

I am surprised at how many Hugo Boss's scents there in the men's category. His women's scents are really not good, apart from maybe one.

8:42 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home