Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Friday, August 18, 2006

Bond No 9 Site Launch

Today Bond No 9 launched its own site, Bondno9.com. Now it is possible to order directly from Bond No 9 online. The site is fun, I spent an hour just looking at the cool graphics. I liked the way Our Scents page was divided into Uptown, Midtown and Downtown scents. Make sure you click on every bottle to see the images. This one was my personal favorite:


2 Comments:

Blogger chayaruchama said...

Snazzy!

4:40 PM EDT  
Blogger elle said...

It is a cool looking site. Actually, Great Jones (the scent, not just the image)is probably my fav from that line.

7:05 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home