Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Monday, April 04, 2011

Exclusively for Facebook fans: Rouge Coco Shine, before its debut in the US

Like Chanel and shop Rouge Coco Shine (only, no other products can be purchased through this option,  which is rather inconvenient). With your Rouge Coco Shine Facebook purchase, you receive free standard shipping and two samples, for two days only. I rarely post about beauty products here, but am a fan of the new Rouge Coco Shine texture and shades (Boy, Unique, Rebelle). Let me know, which shades you choose if any.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

Just bought Boy yesterday, hoping it's as great as I've heard!

1:04 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought Evasion, but so far no confirmation, and no idea when it will ship

3:58 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home