Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Monday, March 27, 2006

My Afrika, the new scent by Krizia

According to Cosmeticnews, Krizia is launching a new fragrance, called My Afrika. The scent is desrpribed as spicy hesperide. The orange bottle and the case are decorated "with concentric circles in the style of a primitive drawing, and are intended to evoke Africa, in particular the Masai people of Kenya and Tanzania". The advertising campaign features the slogan Nata Libera (Born Free). The eau de Toilette is priced from €17.10 for the 30ml to €35.25 for the 75ml.
I think the bottle is adorable (love the color) and "spicy hesperide" is a good thing indeed. Not to mention how affordable this is. I am hoping that the company is planning the US launch too and soon.
*The image is from Cosmeticnews.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this fragrance - spicy, warm and fresh at the same time, remindes me about Africa, Zanzibar... Works also here in 'cooler' Scandinavia =)

6:52 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today I got my own 50ml bottle ...
It smells so good!
Makes you think of a warm sunny day...in Italy <333
Very romantic and wild at the same time.

3:38 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home