I am swamped with stuff, so no post tomorrow. I will review something on Friday, probably something by Rich Hippie...As for the next week, how about you decide what I should write about? Here are the choices:
1. It's All About Vetiver (Again) - 4 reviews of vetiver scents (MPG Parfum d'Habit, Parfums de Nicolai Vetiver, etc)
2. It's All About Unjustly Overlooked Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier - 4 reviews of MPG scents (Fleur d'Iris, Soir d'Orient, etc.)
3. It's All About Dior (Diorling & Diorama, Dioressence, Diorissimo, Miss Dior)
4. It's All About Iris - 4 reviews of iris fragrances (L'Artisan Orchidee Blanche, Le Labo Iris, Lutens Iris Silver Mist, etc.)
5. Something else (what would you like to see reviewed?)?
The Friday of the next week is already booked for a fun little project, but please help me decide on the other 4 days! For helping me to plan the posts fo the next week, one of you can win a prize. To be included in the draw, just vote for one of the above options and let me know that you DO want to be included. The winner will have a choice (it's all about the choices today) of 4 decants from my collection. You can choose a decant of Parfumerie Generale Aomassai or Parfumerie Generale Iris Taizo or Yves Saint Laurent "Y" (vintage EDT) or S-Perfume 100% Love More. Alternatively, you might opt for receiving instead the samples of all the above fragrances. Please don't hesitate to sign up for the draw if you do not reside in the US. I can ship anywhere.
Cast your vote now! I will stop accepting the votes on Saturday morning when I will announce the winner (the name will be randomly drawn by my little daughter).