Fragrance X
First in Fragrance
My Photo
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Saturday, July 01, 2006

"Word-of-blog" features a short article about Le Labo. After briefly sketching the concept and naming the perfumers the article states: "Word-of-blog has attracted brisk orders from Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Australia, according to the company. In partnership with department-store operator Barneys New York, Le Labo will roll out shop-in-shops in Manhattan and Dallas in September, and in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco in 2007." Kudos to Cosmeticnews for coining a new term (or has it existed for a while and I failed to notice?) and for Le Labo for acknowledging the power of bloggers. :-) Since I am too lazy to post the links myself, here are some reviews of Le Labo scents, courtesy of Google.


Blogger Christina H. said...

Does this mean perfume companies should start sending bottles to you guys when sales go up? I think so! ;D

10:14 PM EDT  
Blogger colombina said...

What a great idea! :-D I love how your mind works LOL

10:16 PM EDT  
Anonymous yellowcedar said...

I have over 2 dozen bloggers on my favorites list, and this is just my list of perfume blogs. P-ST is one I read regularly. You ladies are responsible for a good percentage of my collection! Thanks for the lovely reviews.

1:09 AM EDT  
Blogger colombina said...

Dear E.,
Thank you so much for your kind words!!

9:33 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home