Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Saturday, July 01, 2006

"Word-of-blog"

Cosmeticnews.com features a short article about Le Labo. After briefly sketching the concept and naming the perfumers the article states: "Word-of-blog has attracted brisk orders from Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Australia, according to the company. In partnership with department-store operator Barneys New York, Le Labo will roll out shop-in-shops in Manhattan and Dallas in September, and in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco in 2007." Kudos to Cosmeticnews for coining a new term (or has it existed for a while and I failed to notice?) and for Le Labo for acknowledging the power of bloggers. :-) Since I am too lazy to post the links myself, here are some reviews of Le Labo scents, courtesy of Google.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Christina,
What a great idea! :-D I love how your mind works LOL

10:16 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have over 2 dozen bloggers on my favorites list, and this is just my list of perfume blogs. P-ST is one I read regularly. You ladies are responsible for a good percentage of my collection! Thanks for the lovely reviews.

1:09 AM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

Dear E.,
Thank you so much for your kind words!!

9:33 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home