Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dianthus, a new fragrance by Etro

According to Cosmeticnews.com, Etro is about to launch a new fragrance, Dianthus, its first in two years. "The name is the botanical term for carnation and refers to the predominant note in the spicy floral formula by Robertet. "It is not a 'soliflore' fragrance, but rather a composite bouquet,” Etro general manager, perfumes and accessories Luisella Tepatti tells BBN. “This is our first perfume specifically for women—all of our other fragrances can also be worn by men."The line is priced €75 for the 100ml EdT in a smooth bottle, €85 in an engraved bottle, €40 for the 250ml body milk and €35 for the 250ml foam bath." The launch is planned for October. (Cosmeticnews.com)

3 Comments:

Blogger chayaruchama said...

Dianthus sounds interesting...

I wonder how it will compare with dark, raving carnation beauties such as Coup de Fouet...

I LOVE a good, murderously vengeful carnation [I'll bet you're not surprised !]

Something tells me this might appeal to the Marchster...

12:01 PM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

Chaya,
I can't imagine you wearing anything that is not murderously stunning :-). I am quite impressed with several Etro scents, I think they are capable of producing interesting, quality scents when they put their minds to it, so I think there is a good chance Dianthus will be nice.

1:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Years ago I used to purchase a delicious perfume from MOLTON BROWN in London called "Dianthus" in an exquisite bottle with a glass stopper. I contacted them a while back an unbelievable, no one there heard of it!

If any one knows of the unusually magnificewnt scent or one similiar to it, I'd be most appreciative of that information.

4:42 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home