Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Monday, September 25, 2006

New Scent from Jo Malone- Blue Agava and Cacao

According to Cosmetics International, Estée Lauder is about to launch the first Jo Malone fragrance since the brand’s namesake and creative force exited the company earlier this year.
Blue Agava and Cacao will be unveiled next week in London. The agava plant is used as the base ingredient for tequila. Blue Agava and Cacao will be the 18th scent in the Jo Malone fragrance collection.
Chocolate and booze, eh? Sounds like a fun little scent.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Olga said...

hmmmm...interesting. wierd sounding but iawait the reviews.

BTW, there's something inspired by Mr Colombina's "boot camp" post on Spoofume.

8:13 PM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

I saw that, loved it! But I am thinking of not telling Mr C about the inspiration behind it. He already thinks he is God's gift to the perfume-blogging community :-D

10:41 PM EDT  
Blogger elle said...

Sounds intriguing, but chocolate always gives me pause in perfumes. Definitely a must sample, though.
Oh...and Mr. C isn't God's gift to the perfume-blogging community?????

8:34 AM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

L,
Um..err...what is the loving wife to answer? Of course he is! :-D But it's better for him if he doesn't get too many confirmations of the fact :-)

9:51 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that this new fragance has its own unique scent, by what it sounds like. I can't wait to see the reviews. I want to see how the tequila will affect the fragance and if it will smell good.

4:21 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've actually had the opportunity to experience the fragrance at Neiman's. Vanilla is not one of my favorite fragrances - in fact, it is one of my least favorite. However, Jo Malone's Blue Agava is being added to my collection.

11:56 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home