So for some reasons Fridays are not review-friendly. It's all about randomness again, but personally I enjoy a bit of a general, not perfume-related talk once in a while. So how about a short poll?
1. Perfumes you are enjoying the most these days?
2. Read anything good lately?
3. Three favorite songs at the moment?
4. Favorite sandwich/sub/hoagie/panini?
5. Favorite TV show?
6. Last good movie you saw?
1. Lipstick Rose and Le Pot Aux Roses
2. Nope, am in a book rut. Am suffering through Dior's autobiography. It turns out, Dior was a genius couturier but not the most exciting writer
3. Patricia Kaas Il Me Dit Que Je Suis Belle, Anne Lennox Thousand Beautiful Things, S. Pieha and G. Lepps Ona Ne Tvoya
4. "Spicy Italian"
5. The Millionaire Matchmaker. That's right, I watch that.
6. I thought that casting of Kevin Smith as Warlock in Live Free or Die Hard was genius)
And now for the sample prize draw. If you would like to receive several Stephanie de Saint-Aignan samples (Amande Honorable, Berberiades, Berberiades Extreme, Blanc d'Hiver, L'Eau Nirique, Li Altarelli), please say so in your comment. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday.