Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Le Labo Gaiac 10

As you might have heard, Le Labo is releasing the city-specific scents to all the stores for the month of November.  In preparation for this, they're releasing samples starting this month so one can test them out in preparation for popping for a full bottle.  The samples are $10 each and have a decent (if not generous) amount of product in them.

I got Gaiac, and I loved the initial opening.  There's a lovely woody blast there that was in immediate hit.  I liked what came next with its soft, contemplative and serene continuation of the woods with a dollop of skin musk, but perhaps not so much so that I will need a full bottle.  I might have to try a couple of the other ones.  I guess I'm lucky; so far my favorite of the bunch is the LA exclusive, which I can get at the 3rd Street Store, where I bought the sample of Gaiac 10.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been thrilled with any of the City exclusives, maybe it's the fact that I could get something AMAZING for that price, I have four Le Labo scents in my wardrobe permanently, Neroli36, Oud27, Patchouli24, and Santal33, I've had them refilled a few times, except for Santal. However, Baie Rose26 sounds great, I might have to splurge for a bottle, or, for a little more Mona di Orio's Oud, or a full ounce of Attar Homage.....hmm, either way, looking to spluge....

9:50 AM EDT  
Anonymous kym said...

Try as I might, I can't wrap my head around any Le Labos...oh, well - money saved (a lot of money)

12:19 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home