Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Late Spring Allergies

By Tom

Yes, the warm weather brings the allergies, so no post for this week.

But let's talk about what we're looking forward to for the summer: scent, food, anything. I'm getting involved in a community garden project where we'll be growing vegetables for the homeless. It's in a pretty little plot on the grounds of a local park. I'm looking forward to meandering over there on Saturday mornings and doing some weeding.

I'm hoping to grow strawberries.

I guess I'll need a hat..

Photo: Internets

5 Comments:

Blogger rosarita said...

Fruits and vegetables, esp red raspberries, apricots, sweet corn (duh, I'm in the midwest, sweet corn is our claim to fame) and tomatoes. Oh, and peppers of all kinds. The early heat wave here in March caused the fruit trees to produce too soon so most of the apple & peach crop is a dead loss, sadly. Enjoy your gardening!

8:12 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Autumn has left me with same as your Spring symptoms. GRRR! When Summer comes back I'll eat a case of Mango. Also eat tomatoes like they are apples, with a little pepper. Yum.

8:57 AM EDT  
Blogger tmp00 said...

thanks rosarita!

5:59 PM EDT  
Blogger tmp00 said...

I am looking forward to tomatoes..

6:00 PM EDT  
Blogger woodgirl said...

I'm looking forward to summer's . . . end. Which down here will come around November. Already well into the 90s. Yuck.

10:23 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home