Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Saturday, June 24, 2006

And the Winner is ...

...It's All About Iris! (with 14 votes) It was closely followed by It's All About Dior (10 votes). It's All About Unjustly Overlooked MPG was not that far behind (8 votes...not so overlooked after all). Monday to Thursday next week It's All About Iris on Perfume Smellin' Things, starting on Monday with Orchidee Blanche by L'Artisan.
And the winner of our little prize draw is...Tmp00! Dear T., please email me your address and your choice of a decant (or samples!) !
Thank you very much for voting, everybody, it was a lot of fun!

9 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Poor lil' MPG! *sniff*

5:02 PM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

Trina.
Not so poor, look at it, in the 3rd place, right after Dior. Not bad...:-)

5:08 PM EDT  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm so pleased! I emailed you my address.

P.S.- I think you should do the runners up over the next few weeks- it was a terribly difficult choice, and I for one would like to see them all covered.

8:17 PM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

T,
There will be acouple of MPGs next week and I am planning to to do a Dior week sometimes soon. And of course, although it isn't popular, all the vetivers I accumulated must be reviewed ...:-)

9:40 PM EDT  
Blogger priscilla said...

Ah, well...the iris reviews will be interesting. I'm really finding it's one of my favorite notes. I do hope you'll review vetivers soon, though. They seem to be so varied; it's a tough category for a beginner like me. Do you have the Laura Tonatto Iss? I would love to see what you think of it.

11:35 AM EDT  
Blogger Sexy Sadie said...

BAd choise.
Iris is boring!

12:24 PM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

G,
I've tried Iss a while ago and don't remember it? Is it good? Did I miss something? Should I get a sample again?

7:49 PM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

Sadie,
You should have voted earlier! :-D

7:49 PM EDT  
Blogger Sexy Sadie said...

I know!

3:28 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home