Fragrance X
First in Fragrance
My Photo
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Holiday Eye-Candy from Bond No 9

This Holiday season Bond No.9 offers the following "little treats":

Nuits de Noho crystallized Swarovski, 3.4 oz $395.00
A limited edition of our superstar bottle in midnight blue, studded with sparkling Swarovski stars. (Want!)

The Swarovski Pocket Spray Box, $195.00
A handy little portable spray flacon with black Swarovski stones. Includes Chelsea Flowers, Chinatown, and Eau de New York.

The Perfumista's Custom Blending Box, $240.00
16 custom mixable, refillable travel size spray flacons.

The Chinatown Candle, Crystallized, $185.00
The plum blossom limited edition pillar studded with tiny Swarovski crystals that sparkle and shine.


Blogger tmp00 said...

Oh dear, the Martha Stewart in me wants to point out that we can do better with a dremel tool, a glue-gun, and a trip to the diamond district........

11:52 PM EST  
Blogger lilyofbp said...

Well, I have to say that the NdN is stunning in person--much more so than in the picture. If I were more of a fan of the 'fume, I would be tempted (I'm not very handy with a dremel tool; I'm not even absolutely sure what it is:)

8:22 AM EST  
Anonymous Leopoldo said...

Martha Stweart's IN you Tom? Crikey - you sure have a whole load of kink going on. and I just thought you liked smutty 'fumes...

9:18 AM EST  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Oh yes, there's Martha in there. I'm apt to whip up a batch of home-made biscotti while refinishing the dining room table.

While wearing MKK

11:16 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home