Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Friday, February 16, 2007

Hrmph

It seems that Blogger decided to speed the transition to what they call a "New Blogger" by basically forcing everyone to switch/move their blogs there. That means that, in order to sign in to your Blogger account to leave comments, you might have to go through some steps ...not difficult at all, just an annoying inconvenience. If you have any problems with that, the Anonymous Comment Option is always available, and allows you to leave comments without signing in to Blogger.

6 Comments:

Blogger tmp00 said...

hrrrmph indeed. I don't mind having my real name on here (not like anyone didn't know it) but where's my freaking pansy?

1:36 AM EST  
Blogger tmp00 said...

oh great, not it's back. Blogger, what can you do?

1:37 AM EST  
Blogger Victoria said...

Well I'm still holding out. so far. I'm signing in and then using old history links to get to my pages at least till the weekend. Then I will succumb to the dark side.

5:29 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Tom,
It says tmp00 and I see the pansy :-)

Which reminds me, have you tried CB I Hate Perfume's pansy scent...called Wild Pansy, or...Something Pansy, I think?

7:40 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Victoria,
I was so scared when it made me do it. I heard all this horrible stories about blogs disappearing, etc. My heart was pounding while it was "transferring"...but it was fine, took 5 minutes at most, and you will discover some cool new features there (labels!). Good luck! It's not that scary, really :-)

7:42 AM EST  
Blogger Victoria said...

Ok Thanks Colombina, I will try it tomorrow. I feel calmer now.
:O)

9:17 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home