Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Saturday, February 17, 2007

On a To-Try List: K. Hall Designs Scents

I don't think that this is a new line, but it was new to me. K. Hall Designs specializes in "bath, body and home care products, including reed diffusers, candles, sheet sprays, perfumes, bath gels and salts, shea butter lotions and triple milled soaps made from high quality essential oils and other natural ingredients." The have a collection of perfumes, and some of them sound rather appealing: Cocoa Almond, Cypress and Cassis, Egyptian Jasmine, Fig, Flax Linen (really want to try this one), Grapefruit Mint, Lavender, Lilac, Milk (intriguing!), Moss, Nag Champa, Orange Amber, Persimmon, Pomegranate, Rose Geranium and Verbena. The perfumes cost $38.00 for 2oz.

If you have tried any of these scent, please share impressions!

3 Comments:

Blogger TC Byrd said...

I bought the Nag Champa shower paste for a friend, but what with one thing and another, I ended up with it. I'm really glad I did--it is a wonderful, light scent (I don't care for Nag Champa incense at all) as well as other things such as clay and a natural exfollient. My other friend ended up with the "Milk" Shower paste, and she really liked that, as well. I am going to buy more of the nag champa, probably the sheet and room spray.

BTW, I am not a girly-girl, and I really loved the lightness of this.

9:18 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Great review.

3:57 PM EDT  
Blogger junaduft said...

I got a bottle of Moss EDP as a surprise gift with a perfume order. I don't like it. At all. Not my cup of tea. It smells of detergent and fruit and plastic bins. Linear, but without the modernist flair of something like Fresh.

5:18 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home