Fragrance X
First in Fragrance
My Photo
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Friday, October 19, 2007

Dzing Not Discontinued

There has been an uncertainty about the destiny of Dzing!: are only 50ml being discontinued; is the scent complitely discontinued? I can now confirm that only large, 100ml, bottles will be produced in the future, but DZING WILL NOT BE DISCONTINUED.


Blogger Kelley said...

M, the sun has now come out from behind gray clouds and the birds are singing, thanks to your good news!

10:03 AM EDT  
Blogger Colombina (Marina) said...

I know!!

10:05 AM EDT  
Anonymous Divalano said...



thanks, Marina

10:33 AM EDT  
Anonymous lady jane grey said...

Nice - thanks for the good news !
I just retested it yesterday, smelled differently again, showing its 100 faces.
I don't want to abuse our L'Artisan insider but is it true that Jour de Fete will be (or is already) discontinued ?

11:46 AM EDT  
Blogger Colombina (Marina) said...

That was my reaction too. :-)

11:58 AM EDT  
Blogger Colombina (Marina) said...

Jour de Fete will only be available while stocks last (50 and 100ml)...which I would interpret as, yes, "discontinued". :-(

11:59 AM EDT  
Blogger Beth Gehring said...

This is wonderful seeing as I have never tried Dzing and was completely fascinated by the description of "saddle leather, sawdust and caramelized candy" that I read the other day. I was so looking forward to trying it in NYC and thank goodness I still can!

12:27 PM EDT  
Blogger benvenuta said...


2:27 PM EDT  
Anonymous lady jane grey said...

I was lingering for long and couldn't decide if I need it (especially now that my HB came back from Paris with a bottle of Louve...).
But it means I have to buy one last and only bottle - the shop in Vienna still has some.
Marina, Tom, Kelley and all the others - where do you keep all your perfumes ? I'm getting a problem...

3:25 PM EDT  
Blogger Faizan said...

Good to hear that. Will L'Artisan consider releasing an extreme/EDP version of Dzing!? Most L'Artisan have such a low concentration of oils even in their EDT's that they come off quite watery and thin.

12:01 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, just double checking I read this.... finally smelled this today and it was immediate fascination and probably love.... Santa?!

3:56 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home