Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Monday, October 01, 2007

New Release from Ineke - Evening Edged in Gold

Coming this winter is Ineke's fifth fragrance, Evening Edged in Gold, with notes of plum, osmanthus, Angel's Trumpet, Midnight Candy, saffron, woods and leather.

If you are in New York on October 20th, Ineke will be participating in the Sniffapalooza events at Bergdorf Goodman and Takashimaya.

For more information, visit ineke.com.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my god that sounds awesome! And now returning to sounding like an adult. Still that is officially being added to my to sniff list. It lists so many of my favorite notes: Datura aka Angel's Trumpet, osmanthus, plum, saffron.

10:42 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my - it sounds so different! If 'Midnight Candy' is what I think it is I can hardly wait - it's a very sweetly fragrant night-blooming flower. (Its botanical name is Zaluzianskya capensis, so you can see why it's got a common name too.) I have grown it myself, in fact. The Datura is a night bloomer as well, so that is perfect for the name of the perfume.

11:09 PM EDT  
Blogger marchlion said...

I think that sounds splendid.

3:49 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenavira,
I love plum and saffron, they make the scent sound so appelaign to me. Datura and osmanthus scare me a bit. :-)

1:20 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna,
Zaluzianskya? That sounds sort of Slavic.

1:20 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

March,
I do too :-)

1:21 PM EDT  
Blogger elle said...

I'm hopeful this will be somewhat denser than her other scents, which were lovely, but too much on the transparent side for me to have any sort of long term affair w/ them. I *want* to have one of her scents, just because I'm so entranced by her presentation and the names she chooses.

3:10 PM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

L,
I love the names too, especially this one

7:48 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home