New Launches Aplenty
According to CosmeticNews.com, in the coming year, Selective Beauty alone will launch the following fragrances:
- A new MaxMara perfume that will become “the real return of the brand” to the fragrance world. Created by perfumer Vincent Schaller (Firmenich), the scent is built around a nutmeg note, and five different musks, which make up 60% of the fragrance. "The flat, elongated teardrop-shaped bottle" was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff. The ad campaign features American model Amy Wesson. The EdP is priced from €45 (30ml) to €85 (90ml). The launch will take place in February in Europe and the US and will be followed by the rest of the world before September.
- The first fragrance line for John Galliano
- The first Jimmy Choo women’s scent in the US and UK markets
- A men’s line for Agent Provocateur
- A new women’s line (code name: Adagio) will join the Trussardi’s portfolio
- A new Iceberg offering, The Iceberg Fragrance for women over 30
- A new fragrance duo line for Bennetton called Benissimo
And this is just one company... Are you overwhelmed yet? I know I am.