Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Foodie Thursday: Hot Chocolate

By Tom

Well the weather weirdness continues apace in the LA basin- Sunday it was in the mid 80's. Tuesday it was raining and windy and didn't crack 50. Which is my excuse for not finishing the review I was writing- the scent I started with was good at 80 degrees, but at 50 I wanted more cozy ones.

I also wanted Hot Chocolate.

I love it in most of it's forms- I am not a food snob about it either (I admit I am about other things). I am just as happy with a steaming cup of Swiss Miss as I am with some artisinal hand-rubbed cocoa made from milk from free-ranging French cows who are only fed clover and sunshine. I also like it made with that yummy Mexican chocolate, Ibarra, which adds in a dash of cinnamon to make a delicious drink (and great Mole too).

As a matter of fact, I'm going to log off and go make some now. Let me know your favorite recipes in the comments.

Image: Wikipedia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home