Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Monday, July 27, 2009

Winner of Top 10 of Summer Prize Draw...

...is VISCHKA. Please, email us your address using the contact me link on the right. Thank you, everybody, for playing! More giveaways are coming up, the vacation is over, PST is resuming its normal schedule starting tomorrow, so stay tuned!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely break. We missed you! - Emma

10:05 AM EDT  
Blogger ScentScelf said...

Congratulations, Vischka!

And welcome back, Marina & crew. Hope your vacation was a good one.

10:19 AM EDT  
Blogger vischka said...

Oh my, this is great! Thanks very much! I was writing to Mariana that I was having a terrible day at work, but this made my day!

Hope the vacay was relaxing and luxurious!

11:32 AM EDT  
Blogger Tammy said...

I hope you enjoyedyour vacation...I'm sure it went all too quickly, but I hope it was great!

6:38 PM EDT  
Blogger vischka said...

I received the L'Eau de L'Artisan this week and it is lovely! Grassy, herbal with a kick of citrus -I'll definitely be wearing it through the rest of the summer! Much thanks!

8:53 PM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

I am so glad you are enjoying it.

12:16 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home