Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Frazzled

By Tom

Sorry, it's a talk amongst yourselves sort of post this week. I'm involved in a local election and job hunting and it's left me little time to write, much less think about scent. I've been wearing it of course, mostly comfort ones like Like This by Etat Libre or the new Serge.

What do you reach for when the going really gets, well.. going?

Image: internets

4 Comments:

Blogger Flora said...

That's about how I feel today too, LOL!

I find that orange blossom and jasmine soothe me - today I wore the lovely new Houbigant Orangers en Fleurs, and sometimes I just have to spritz on DSH Perfumes Cielle, a soft and heavenly jasmine. And when all else fails, I spray my bedsheets with Joy for a relaxing sleep.

12:04 AM EST  
Blogger Tama said...

I wear different things every day but tend to reach more for scents that I really know as opposed to things I'm testing. I want to be comfortable when everything else is uncertain.

3:02 AM EST  
Blogger theperfumeddandy said...

Most certainly something soothing - when times is hard Mr Todd - Caron perhaps.. Nuit de Noel?

Yours ever
The Perfumed Dandy
theperfumeddandy.com

5:48 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My comfort scents often revolve around musk - a muguet and musk blend I made up recently at Bath Junkie just took me through a bad bout of bronchitis. Body Shop's White Musk, SJP's Lovely body lotion, Bourbon French's Musk oil - all are lovely and soothing for me. I wish you luck, Tom, in your job hunt and with the election.

11:57 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home