Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Ys Uzac Immortal Beloved

By Tom

So the other day I was in ScentBar (if I had a dollar for every time I wrote that I'd be rich...) and I was asking Steven (who is always very nice about this sort of thing, especially considering my purchase-to-ask-for-sample ration) what's new.

One of the new ones was Immortal Beloved from a company called Ys Uzac. Apparently Ys Uzac (don't ask me to pronounce it) was founded in 2011 by of all things a Cellist named Vincent Micotti.

I have to say, I'm glad he gave up his day job.

Immortal Beloved is as you know, the mysterious addressee of a love letter that Beethoven wrote to, but apparently never sent.

Immortal Beloved, the scent starts off with a chill, but then quickly warms with amber and rose. It get's smoky and even more delicious when the cognac kicks in. It's fairly linear, and has only average lasting power, but while it's there it's so lovely that I found myself reaching for my sample to re-apply.

Immortal Beloved is available at LuckyScent for $230 for 100ML. I asked for and received my sample from ScentBar. 

Image: Luckyscent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home