Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bored on Sunday

We are bored silly today here at Chez Colombina. Thank goodness for the internets and the wonderful nerds who create useful tools like Movie Quote Generator (Thesurrealist.co.uk). Highly recommended.

Here is what we found out "quotating" random names and nicknames:

Everybody! Everybody wants a piece of colombina! [Can you blame them?]

Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty colombina. [All right, all right, don't get your panties in a wad.]

I'm melting! Melting! Oh, what a colombina! What a colombina! [*bats eyelashes*]

You know the difference between you and me? I make Mr Colombina look good. [The secret of the success of our marriage]

Funny like I'm a Mr Colombina? I amuse you? [Don't flatter yourself, Goodfella]
Nobody puts Tmp00 in a corner. [Too right!]

Why don't you come up sometime and see Aromascope? [Link on the left...]

No, it is not dangerous to confuse Chanel with angels. [The wiser words have never been spoken]

I see dead Dior. [I swear I did not make this up!]

Hasta la vista, POTL. [I'll be back]

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my Guerlain. [Here is looking at you, LVMH]

You want the Roucel? Just say the word, and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. [This thing is genius]

I love the smell of Secretions Magnifiques in the morning. [Well, who doesn't?]

I have a head for business and a Muscs Koublai Khan for sin. [It's like they know me.]

Have a great Sunday and May the Lutens be with you.

25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday! I did my own search. These are words to live by: "Leave the gun. Take the Caron."

2:17 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Amen :-)

2:19 PM EST  
Blogger lilybp said...

LOL! And I get:
"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my Montale."

OK, since you mention it, I'll put some on. . .

3:43 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Vika,
HAHA!And they ain't got no samples either. Ever. :-)

3:54 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

J,
LOL. Which one? :-)

3:54 PM EST  
Blogger lilybp said...

Hmmm. . . Aoud Flowers--a sample a got from Lisa--like it very much (but then I seem to like these better than most).

4:04 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks M, this site is cracking me up!!! a few gems:

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my putain des palaces. Prepare to die."

"Coco, for lack of a better word, is good."

"Do not go into the Angel. Stop where you are. Turn away from it. Don't even look at it."

"Sales Lady? We ain't got no sales lady! We don't need no sales lady! I don't have to show you any stinking sales lady!"

4:37 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

J,
I don't even know this one! Gosh, Montale are productive! :-) I still only like 3 of their scents, Jasmin Full, Oud Cuir Arabie and Vetyver des Sables.

4:43 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

T,
That is so funny about Angel! :-) So true too, for many people :-)

4:43 PM EST  
Blogger ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

My own:
"Say hello to my little friend!" (Scarface featuring a SL Bell Jar)

Quotate:
"My mama always said life was like a box of Serge Lutens."

:-)

4:57 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

T,
I'd love a box of Serge Lutens...*dreams*

5:00 PM EST  
Blogger ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

You and me both, M. We could do a box split. :-)

Another good one, "This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old Chanel."

You've created a monster. I'll be on this thing all day.

5:05 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

T,
I am glad you are enjoying it!

5:07 PM EST  
Blogger ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Giggling. Another one:
"They don't throw their garbage away. They make it into Dior."

5:07 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

HAHAHAHA. Scary. Very scary. :-)

5:08 PM EST  
Blogger carmencanada said...

Can you believe I actually got "I love the smell of Jicky in the morning"... ?
Or
"First rule of Muscs Koublai Khan club is -- you do not talk about Muscs Koublai Khan Club."
Except here, of course!

5:21 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

D,
There should BE Muscs Koublai Khan club! I'd sign up immediately :-)

5:22 PM EST  
Blogger katiedid said...

I love doing this with the word "monkeys." And "pants" or "underpants." For example, "I love the smell of underpants in the morning." Hi, I am twelve years old!

There's that advertising slogan generator, too, and that can be fun. "Watch Out, There's a Columbina About." Hee!

5:44 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

...she is armed with Muscs Koublai Khan and dangerous.

:-)

5:45 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL at "I see dead Dior". ;D
In view of my today's post on MKK, here's what it gave me:
"All work and no MKK makes Jack a dull boy."
And in view of my favorite perfume blogger:
"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old Colombina for dinner."

Sorry, babe. You know I love ya. ;D

1:35 AM EST  
Blogger IrisLA said...

So much fun here today! Here are my faves:

"I feel the need - the need for Fracas!"

"Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his Mitsouko."

2:03 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Ina,
What has our society come to if a person aged 29 is considered old? Hrmph.
:-)

7:56 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Iris,
Aww, so sweet, about the angels...:-)

7:57 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The White zone is for Chanel and Guerlain only, There is no Caron in the Red zone.

No, the White zone has always been for Caron and Guerlain only, there is no Chanel in the Red zone.

Don't tell me which zone is for Chanel only, I know what this is about Martin...you want me to add Lanvin!

Don't start up with your red zone white zone sh*t again, Betty..."

Airplane, anyone?? I hope so otherwise this post looks ridiculous.

Great Thread, M!!
-MD

12:33 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Hahaha, so funny. I am glad I found this thing.

12:41 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home