Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Friday, March 10, 2006

L'Artisan Fou d'Absinthe and the new bottle look

Fou d'Absinthe, which is going to be marketed by L'Artisan as their "major masculine fragrance" is centered around absinthe and also has notes of angelica, blackberry bud, star anise, spices, patchouli and pine needles. It will retail at €95 for a 100ml EdP and €70 for 50ml. Fou d'Absinthe will also be the first to come in the new packaging. The brand's signature octagonal bottle will become seven-faceted and more angular, and will be topped with a clear glass stopper for the Eau de Toilette offer and a golden one for Eau de Parfum. The packaging was re-designed by Federico Restrepo, the creator of the original L'Artisan packaging. (Image and information are from Cosmeticnews.com)

7 Comments:

Blogger risa said...

i don't know why, but i'm unduly excited about this one ;)

8:37 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Risa,
I am excited to, even though I realise there is 90-95% chance that I will not like Fou, because of all the anise. :-)

9:01 AM EST  
Blogger risa said...

M, i also will likely dislike it because of the angelica ;) but it's still all so exciting; more so than the mandarin one, and i'm not sure why!

also, i finally re-added my blog list to my sidebar - phew, repairing that took a while!

9:58 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Risa,
Ah! I think neither of will end up actually liking this one :-)

9:46 PM EST  
Blogger marchlion said...

I like the bottles the way they are now!!! Why do they tinker with perfection?

8:35 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Me too! The news ones look too...chunky and stout or something

8:48 AM EST  
Blogger Sally Green said...

Hi Colombina

We have a common addiction, a love of fragrances...I just love your blog and would love to exchange links with you. Please let me know what you think.
Sally
http://chicalert.blogspot.com/

PS. Sorry to hijack this post's comments but I just couldn't find your Contact link.

4:49 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home