Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Parfums MDCI Sample Program

For a limited time, Parfums MDCI are offering a set of 10 ml (1/3oz) samples of each of their five scents. The cost of the set is 35.00 plus 10.00 for shipping, which, considering the size of the samples and the cost of full bottles, seems to be a great deal. The offer will be valid till the end of January, and might be renewed from time to time.

To order, please contact Parfums MDCI:

Tel : 01 41 44 01 93
E-mail : ParfumsMDCIparis@free.fr
www.parfumsmdci.com

You can find my reviews of the five MDCI scents here.

The image is from parfumsmdci.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life has been very challenging lately. I'm just catching up with my blog reading and came across the information about the MDCI sample program. I'm so excited! Thank you for posting about this.

12:33 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Nancy,
You are so welcome! I would love to hear what you think about the scents. I think you should especially love SB1 :-)

12:48 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home