Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Monday, April 16, 2007

Colombina VS. NorEaster

Hello All Readers,

Mr. Colombina here ... NO I haven't hijacked the wife's blog and I haven't buried her under the porch either (we live in an apartment building - no porch -hahaha.

But seriously, the great NorEaster storm that is savagely attacking the Mid Atlantic states has left us with a power cut for the moment.

So at Colombina's request, I've logged on to her blog from work just to say, she is concerned and wanted you to know she'll be back as soon as the utility company has us up and running again - to respond to your comments.

All the best!

Mr.C.

(and all the best from Colombina as well).

Strike that. NorEaster has been defeated. I am baaaaack.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pity your are back again ;-)
I just imagined you and Mr. C drinking a glass of red wine in front of the fire, with candles and without any electricity or computers or tv.
Hope you are fine, greetings, a.

2:15 PM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

Thank you, Andy :-) Ah, what a picture :-) I wish!

2:26 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home